1. How do I post a job on Pedestrian Jobs?
- Simply register an account with us HERE (it’s free to sign up) so you can keep tabs of all the jobs you post.
- Once you’ve set this up, log in with your details and click ‘Post a Job’ in the top right corner.
- Fill in all necessary details via our easy peasy Jobs template then click submit!
- You can manager and update your job ads, or review your profile, by clicking the sidebar ≡ (top right) and selecting the relevant option.
2. How much does it cost to post a job on Pedestrian Jobs?
A single job ad costs only $99 +GST. We’re all about connecting you to the perfect candidates without having to scroll through 100’s of irrelevants… ain’t nobody got time for that!
3. So, how long before my job ad is live?
Standard job ads will be made live automatically, unless you have selected a different publish period. For internships or volunteer roles, we endeavour to approve your ad within 24 hours of submission or at the live date specified. If there are any issues with delays please contact us directly at email@example.com
4. I want to post an internship ad, what should I include to stay out of trouble?
We understand the benefit of legally abiding, valuable internships within the creative industries and, although we don’t personally take on unpaid employees or interns, we do understand that this sort of experience can help with landing full-time roles. With that being said we do review all internship positions and actively work with advertisers to review/check details of internships submitted with us.
If you want to post an internship or any unpaid work with us (and actually get this approved) please visit our Jobs Internship Guidelines page for a handy guideline.
5. I’m having trouble-logging in/submitting my job ad/tech-related issues/have more questions about Pedestrian Jobs
Contact your friendly neighbourhood jobs crew at firstname.lastname@example.org