Marketing Internship / Editorial Internship (PAID) - Digital Agency/ News Media Publication in LIfetsyle, Travel, Wellbeing and Food.
We’re an award winning news/digital agency platform that covers stories on business, lifestyle, travel, wellbeing, travel and design. It’s an ideal platform for any student looking to break into the marketing, PR, social media, journalism and industry.
We are looking to expand our team! Successful candidates will be working as a part of the marketing team.
Successful candidates will be: writing meaningful content for marketing campaigns, have their finger on the pulse of what’s trending, exploring the interactions between press and social media, liaising with contributors, and gaining valuable experience in how a digital media outlet works.
If you are:
– An absolute nut for grammar
– Fairly organised, but more importantly never miss a deadline
– Passionate about marketing and digital media
– Excited about working as a part of a team
– Naturally inclined to take initiative
– Happy to both write copy and edit
– Looking for an internship where you will learn something everyday.
Students and Alumi interested in applying for the internship need to submit –
Name, email and contact number – Send through CV.
This is a paid internship position. Successful interns will be offered a contract/ part time/full time upon completion.
This is a 10 Week internship, (2 days a week, flexible).