Women's Model Agent
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
The working environment here is fast paced and alternates between constant phone and email communication with clients and our represented talent. As agents, we not only nurture and develop our talent but also act as ambassadors of the agency – identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities while actively maintaining an interest in both the local and international fashion scenes. The successful applicant would need to be a naturally positive person with a healthy sense of curiosity for people and ideas. They’d need to be comfortable talking to people in a variety of roles as well as being a positive force in the office and have the ability to always keep their cool, even when encountering difficult and challenging situations. Salary would be negotiable depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Manage multiple projects, prioritizing, scheduling and trafficking multiple tasks as needed.
• Understand all requirements of a creative brief, translating this into tangible outcomes
• Managing appointments and schedules of represented models
• Negotiate on behalf of represented talent to ensure both client and talents’ interests are always served
• Marketing models to specific brands and labels within the local market
• Growing and maintaining professional contacts in the fashion industry
• Distributing represented models’ promotional materials to hiring entities
• Placing represented models in the international market
• Creating creative concepts for portfolio shoots.
• Previous talent booking experience is highly regarded but not essential.
• Have the demonstrated ability to prioritize, schedule and traffic multiple tasks as needed.
• Hold a sound understanding of all requirements of a creative brief.
• Hold a naturally positive manner, with a healthy sense of curiosity for people and ideas.
• Be a confident decision-maker and negotiator.
• Hold strong attention to detail.
• Hold excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
• Have proven scheduling and time management skills.
• Be comfortable talking to people in a variety of roles and at varying levels of seniority.
• Uphold a positive attitude and influence and inspire others with optimism.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Maintain a calm approach to all situations, even those difficult and challenging in nature
• Have a solid understanding of the local fashion market including brands, labels and creative artists