Wholesale Customer Success Consultant (Contractor)
Posted 4 Sep 2023
Closes 4 Oct 2023
Working as part of our successful Wholesale Team, you’ll be a quick learner, and a proven relationship builder with a passion for sustainability.
Handling customer queries from our wide range of stockists via our online portal and over the phone, you will help extend the customer experience focusing on strengthening sales and nurturing our Australia and NZ stockist base. You will also support existing stockists by facilitating orders, solving challenges and creating opportunities.
Boody is Australia and New Zealand’s first B Corp certified underwear brand. We create everyday essentials from innovative eco-friendly materials that are better for the planet and our communities. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth mindset, and our passion for the environment has inspired us to build a world-class team and brand with a joint vision to “champion a future, fit for all”.
From humble beginnings in Sydney in 2013, Boody now spans the globe selling in over 15 countries and sold in 4,000 health and wellness focused independent retailers, as well as online in AU, NZ, EU, Canada and North America. We’re well on our way to becoming a household name in Australia and we’re now ready to do the same on the global stage.
For more about our brand, culture, and story listen to our co-MD’s on the Retail Oasis podcast here.
About the Role
The Wholesale Customer Success Consultant position will provide critical support for the sales agents and our passionate wholesale customers.
- Utilise, maintain and update data to help inform decisions.
- Resolving stockist enquiries through CRM (Gorgias)
- Overseeing daily management of CRM and inbound messages .
- Assist with 3PL error logs from customer feedback on phone or email.
- Answer inbound calls and emails to support the Sales team. This will primarily consist of sending invoices and statements, taking payment, raising freight enquiries and raising credit notes
This role is ideal for a driven and adaptable individual seeking casual (2-3 days a week) work.
The ideal candidate will love connecting with people and striving towards set goals with an ability to be agile and pivot depending on the needs of the team. Playing a supportive yet crucial role, you’ll be one of Boody’s top brand ambassadors.
You have a strong work ethic and are a team player 100% of the time. In addition, you will have skills in:
- Excellent phone manner and ability to direct conversation.
- Strong grammar and written communication skills.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Have the ability to build strong, long-term relationships with customers.
- A customer-centric and service oriented mindset.
- Thinking fast on your feet and problem solving ability.
- Experience working with CRM (Gorgias) platform preferred but not essential.
We’re continuously growing and our ambition is huge – our brand success is reliant on our vibrant, collaborative and innovative team who share our values and identify with our mission, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?).
- Innovation: Refusal to accept the status quo, teamed with the creative and technical nous to do better for our customers and the planet.
- Drive: A passion and dedication which results in forward momentum, at pace.
- Inclusivity: Planning, acting and advocating, with other people in mind.
- Connection: Customer obsessed. Everything we do is designed to drive impactful connections with our customers, and communities
The Fine Print
- This role is being offered as a contractor role and the successful candidate must have an valid ABN. More information can be found here.
- This role is being offered on a casual basis only, 2 – 3 days per week with the possibility of doing these days remotely once you’re all trained up. We’d love to find someone who can do Mondays and Fridays.
- Training and your first few weeks will take place at Boody HQ based in Surry Hills, Sydney. Once you’ve settled and found your rhythm however we’re happy to work towards WFH dates (we have these ourselves!)
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
Boody is a brand that prides itself on Diversity and Inclusion and believes this should always come from within. We encourage people of all backgrounds, identities and experiences to apply for our roles on offer. Looking out for the planet does not have any prerequisites.