Web Designer/Web Developer
Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Posted 11 Jan 2023
Closes 10 Feb 2023
Do you have a passion for Web Design?
Klara Cosmetics is seeking a part-time or full-time Web Designer with UX Design experience to join our Design team. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Designer and Marketing Executive to create engaging, dynamic marketing material and designs that will be published across our website and social media. You will also be managing and maintaining our website, so front-end, as well as back-end knowledge, is preferred!
We are currently expanding our brand to include products outside of cosmetics, so if you are looking to broaden your design knowledge and add your own personal twist, we welcome it 100%. There is never a dull day in the office, and ideas are constantly being generated, so your input is always valued and creative flair is recommended.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Executing graphic design of point-of-sale material, catalogues, promotions
and other promotional printed materials.
- Website graphics & digital design for social media and EDM’s.
- Managing and updating our Shopify Website.
You must have the following skills:
- UX/UI Experience
- Experience with website builders, especially Shopify and Wix.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications – primarily
InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and work to deadlines.
- Strong layout skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment.
If this interests you, please forward your resume and portfolio to Shannen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Shannen Xu
- Contact Email: email@example.com