Warehouse Operations Coordinator - Audio
Posted 4 Jan 2023
Closes 3 Feb 2023
Eighth Day Sound is constantly investing for the future and looking to expand its crew base with team oriented audio professionals. If you want to collaborate as a part of a dynamic organization and have skills to contribute to the success of our clients, we are looking for you.
What’s on offer?
- Ability to work for a global Audio production company
- Multiple positions available
- An exciting role in the live entertainment industry
The Warehouse Operations role, will act as key member of our Audio Department; assisting with logistics, inventory, preparation and storage of Audio hire equipment.
The successful applicant must have a valid driver’s license, forklift license (preferential) and be a highly driven and motivated individual keen to adapt to our fast- paced environment. Work may be required outside of normal business hours on an intermittent basis in order to meet the demands of the live entertainment industry. Only applicants with previous audio experience will be considered.
Skills & Experience:
In order to thrive in this critical role in the team, the following values are desired for any candidate;
- Knowledge of/or experience in; professional audio equipment and/or the production of sound for live events, either in theatre, or the concert touring industry, and/or international events
- Excellent communication skills and sound work ethic.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and coordinate a multiple of tasks.
- Must have Class C (car) driver’s licence.
- Forklift Licence and Qualification in WHS (white card) is desirable but not mandatory.
We are looking for someone to become a vital part of our day to day functions as a live events audio company. We need someone with a can-do attitude to help us get the show on the road.
This is a full time position based at our warehouse in Yarraville, VIC. Our warehouse operates Monday to Friday with parking on-site and close to public transport.