Warehouse Assistant - Audio
Posted 21 Jun 2022
Closes 5 Jul 2022
Eighth Day Sound, one of Australia’s leading Audio production companies is seeking staff to join our team based in Homebush West, NSW.
We are recruiting for the position of warehouse assistant to join our team to act as a key member of our audio department: assisting with logistics, inventory, preparation and storage of audio hire equipment.
The successful applicant(s) must have a valid driver’s license, and be a highly driven and motivated individual keen to adapt to our fast-paced environment. Forklift Licence and Qualification in WHS (white card) is desirable but not mandatory.
Candidates with previous Audio experience, completed a Tertiary Qualification OR currently undertaking a course in Audio Production, or related discipline, will be highly desirable.
- Day-to-day operations of the audio equipment and procedures involving the preparing and returning of equipment.
- Ensure equipment is checked in/out accurately in the inventory tracking system using the barcode systems.
- Maintain barcode scanning procedures.
- Allocate inbound inventory to appropriate storage areas and retrieve stock as required.
- Undertake general duties associated with the department’s peripheral activities as directed.
- Pack equipment into transport (trucks, vans, vehicles etc.).
Full-time position – Monday to Friday (9:30am – 6pm), however, work may be required outside of normal business hours on an intermittent basis in order to meet the demands of the live entertainment industry. Parking on-site available. Occasional overtime.