VIC - Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
Posted 2 Jun 2022
Closes 2 Jul 2022
Since 1992, RATIONALE has delivered Luminous Skin for Life with a luxurious suite of formulations and treatment experiences that enlighten and transform.
From our world-leading research laboratory at our newly built Global RATIONALE HQ in Kyneton, VIC, we remain compelled to develop superlative formulations which offer unparalleled environmental skin protection and repair, restoring natural beauty and radiance.
The role of Videographer is pivotal to the delivery of RATIONALE’s digital and content strategy. The imperative of the role is the ability to manage delivery of best practice digital solutions and content across multiple platforms spearheading direction, adapting to a fast-changing environment, and possessing an understanding for creative/design driven thinking.
Working closely with the Design and Brand teams, you will be responsible for conceptualising and developing the visual language for the RATIONALE Brand, creating beautiful and creative Brand touchpoints through the production and management of all videography, photography and retouching. You will be required to manage content creation, photography, photo editing, creation of videos for internal and client facing initiatives, as well as editing.
Within this role, you will implement the highest level of Brand guardianship to ensure that Brand Codes and DNA are implemented by all members of the Team. Being a leader within the Creative Team, you will support and coach your direct team while encouraging innovative and strategic thinking.
- Assist Senior Producer to maintain Brand Codes and DNA and lead strategic creative thinking
- Ensure Brand Visual Identity consistency and quality across all touchpoints
- Partner with The Senior Producer and other creative team members on the development of innovative global concepts for RATIONALE campaigns, implement campaigns across a variety of deliverables, such as social, online, physical spaces, etc
- Assist the Senior Producer to provide cost estimates and quotations and monitor Production budgets across all campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate on storyboards, scripts, graphics, images and audio to pre-visualize concepts
- Prepare shot lists, props, scripts, wardrobe, studio, and supporting images (i.e., screenshots and software examples that are part of a shoot)
- Manage and schedule shoots: transportation, gear, resource, props, wardrobe, etc. · Coordinate all processes to enable effective and timely delivery across projects.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
With previous experience in a similar role (either In-House, Agency or Freelance), you have the ability to build content for customer focused brands. As a true professional in your field you have a flair for crafting valuable and authentic video content that informs and engages an audience while promoting the Brand itself.
You are proficient in the latest video production software including Premier Pro, Photoshop and After Effects. You have experience working with video and audio recording equipment (DSLP cameras, storage devices mics, tripods, lights etc.) to capture live action footage. Creating video content specifically for social media channels is something you are very familiar with and enjoy doing.
You embrace the attention to detail required to maintain the Brand’s heritage and luxury status, and combine creative flair with practical thinking and impeccable execution. Working in a high-performance team, you are driven, organised, self-motivated and results-driven.
ON OFFER TO YOU
Our ability to deliver Luminous Skin for Life is ultimately due to our exceptional teams, who are at the heart of every decision we make. We commit to providing personal and professional development through ongoing learning and training, health and wellbeing initiatives, and a focus on career progression. We love to reward and recognise our talent through competitive salary packages and value awards. In addition to an annual RATIONALE product allowance, you will receive bi-monthly Treatments and a generous product discount.
- Contact Name: Holly
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org