Video editor for a sports/gaming startup
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 27 Feb 2023
Closes 29 Mar 2023
One Future Football is a new startup at the intersection of sports x gaming x web3. We’re backed by leading VCs and strategic angel investors and have built some incredible partnerships with highly recognisable brands around the world in a very short space of time.
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to join our team on a part-time basis (2 days a week). They will be responsible for creating high-quality video content for a project that crosses over football (soccer) and gaming. The ideal candidate must be a football enthusiast with exceptional video editing skills, amazing attention to detail and the ability to work on fast-paced projects with quick turnarounds.Responsibilities:
- Edit and create engaging video content for our gameplay highlights, social content, explainers, animations, and other related content.
- Work closely with the team to ensure that all video content meets brand standards, style, and tone.
- Collaborate with writers, producers, and other team members to conceptualise and execute creative video ideas.
- Edit and deliver video projects with fast turnaround times while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Manage and organise project files and assets, ensuring all content is appropriately labeled and stored.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends, techniques, and advancements in video editing software and technology.
- Proven work experience as a video editor, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates proficiency in editing and post-production techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop / Canva.
- A strong understanding of the football gaming industry and football as a sport.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English.
This is a part-time role based out of our Headquarters in the Melbourne CBD. We will require the successful candidate to work out of our office for 2 days each week (Monday and Thursday).
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your portfolio/showreel showcasing examples of your work as well as links to any professional social media accounts (if applicable)
- Contact Name: Rohit Bhargava
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org