Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Posted 5 May 2022
Closes 4 Jun 2022
Hotel Westwood (formerly The Reverence Hotel) is a pub/live music venue institution in Melbournes inner west.
Boasting a public bar, bistro, greenhouse, deck bar and a 300 pax band room, we are looking for an experienced senior venue manager to take the helm and lead our team.
In this role you will:
- Be an ambassador for the venue and all other associated venues and businesses
- Lead by example by providing excellent customer service in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Develop and deliver formal training plans and oversee ongoing staff training
- Manage venue operations and procedures, including financial reporting and inventory controls.
- Forecast and plan to ensure appropriate operational capacity to meet business demand at all times.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly cleaning and maintenance inspections for all bar and BOH areas to company standard.
- Develop and plan creative strategies and staff KPIs with the intention of boosting food and beverage revenue
- Work closely with marketing and events departments to identify and utilise our market and reach
- Attend weekly progress meetings, providing thorough and up to date reports on the venue as well as future planning
We are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive management experience in a venue of similar size
- Has excellent people management skills, strong leadership and is a role model to staff
- Has exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Has an interest in the live music, and their finger on the pulse of the Melbourne scene
- Has a high level of computer literacy, and is able to quickly and effectively learn new programs
- Can create and nurture a supportive and positive working environment
Weekend Availability Essential
Valid Victorian RSA Essential
COVID19 vaccination Essential
Food Safety, First Aid and Infection Control certificates preferred but not essential