UX/UI Web Designer
Posted 8 Jun 2022
Closes 8 Jul 2022
Yoghurt Digital is a leading digital marketing agency based in Sydney. We’re a bunch of highly motivated digital marketers looking to show the industry the power of data and understanding consumer behaviour. Our mission is to help people and businesses grow, through data-driven strategies that generate ROI.
- Genuine care for others – we care for each other and our clients.
- Telling it like it is – we believe in open and honest feedback, at all levels.
- Levelling up – we value personal and professional development.
- Making it happen – we do what it takes to get results and make our clients happy.
Sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
As a UX Designer, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the end to end delivery of projects for a wide variety of companies from different industries. This involves understanding the goals of the client and their users, conducting qualitative and some quantitative research to inform your designs, visualising, communicating your designs and project managing the delivery.
You will be working in a collaborative environment with a team of specialists, designers and developers, working towards a common goal, whilst self managing your own workload.
The ability to think, problem-solve, ask the right questions and be willing to offer well thought-through strategies should all be part of your DNA. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a close-knit agency with energetic people who genuinely love what they do.
You must have a passion for learning. Understanding each of your client’s industry, customers and business objectives is critical. You have a high attention to detail, can prioritise workload and are confident in speaking with clients and new prospects. You can manage the day-to-day running of projects and coordinate with internal teams to streamline processes while maintaining a high level of output quality.
This role is greatly suited for visual designers who wish to learn more about the digital marketing space of design and experimentation. The role will primarily be involved in design, but will touch on some aspects of research.
This role has flexibility in working from home or via our WeWork offices in Sydney.
- Ownership of a client’s website redesign projects to deliver on time
- Liaising with team members
- Setting expectations with clients
- Keeping on top of tasks and due dates
- Collaborate with the team to:
- Conduct user research, data gathering and analysis
- Deliver research reports
- Deliver optimisation strategies
- Deliver A/B testing designs
- Coordinate and manage internal and external stakeholders to execute your strategies and designs
- Constant improvement of knowledge and abilities by keeping up with the latest conversion optimisation trends and know-how (self-motivated learning is essential).
- Report to the UXC Team Lead on progress, successes, ideas and challenges
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role with UX and Research
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative research – you leave and breathe the data. Extra points if you have experience with Google Analytics.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. You can write reports, create and deliver presentations, and translate highly technical information to easy to understand language.
- Highly organised – you are self sufficient, organise your own schedule, and love taking notes.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to create wireframes and prototypes.
- Exceptional responsive design skills.
- Strong interaction design skills.
- Exceptional project management and time management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking.
- Strong knowledge in UCD methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in UX principles.
- A strong desire for continuous development and learning.
- Experience in running AB testing programs will win you extra brownie points
Send your CV and Portfolio to: amy@