Posted 25 Jan 2023
Closes 24 Feb 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Trainee Agent to join the team of one of Australia’s leading talent agencies. This role calls for the right “someone” who sees themselves as part of a vibrant creative community, supporting the careers of some of Australia’s most talented and successful artists.
- Working closely with the team of agents.
- Liaising with clients, casting directors and producers.
- Sorting and filing letters, emails, footage and documents.
- Organising and maintaining the office systems with casting documents, audition grids and theatre documents.
- Researching and suggesting potential clients for engagement.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology and savvy with computers.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with people in high pressured situations.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to build work relationships with clients and industry representatives.
- Contact Name: Kara Little
- Contact Email: email@example.com