TIKTOK Channel Manager
Posted 27 Feb 2023
Closes 29 Mar 2023
TIKTOK CHANNEL MANAGER
WHO ARE WE?
MCoBeauty is Australia’s fastest growing beauty brand, a homegrown success story that has achieved rapid growth in 2021. We create luxe-for-less beauty products that quickly become cult favourites, with everything priced under $40. We’re the creators of the infamous XtendLash Tubular Mascara, Woolworths #1 selling mascara. As the little sister diffusion line to the iconic Australian brand ModelCo, we’re proud to deliver innovative beauty solutions that are on-trend, affordable and deliver premium results. We’re a dynamic team of hard workers, passionate about making beauty fun, relatable and accessible to everyone.
WHY ARE WE HIRING?
We do things a little differently here. We know the importance of social in our digital mix and have created a lead for each of the platforms to drive the strategy & create the content in each of them. This role is to lead TikTok specifically and we want it to grow!
Is based in our offices in Sydney and will cover:
- Building & adapting the TikTok organic strategy to drive channel growth and deliver commercial results.
- Ideating, pitching & planning innovative content that reacts quickly to trends & is aligned with brand strategy and voice.
- Create all content for @mcobeauty & @modelcoofficial TikTok accounts in a timely way and within budget.
- Working collaboratively with the other channel leads, video editor, Influencer and Creator team & Graphics team to generate the content needed.
- Sharing best practices, latest trends, training & editorial direction for TikTok, and ensuring content creators adhere to them.
- Community management across TikTok.
- Using TikTok Analytics, Google Analytics, Shopify & others to report on a campaign, weekly, monthly time frame as required.
- Producing easy to understand and actionable reports including ROI, learnings and recommendations for all stakeholders.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The person who will become our TIKTOK CHANNEL MANAGER will be a content creator in their own right. You’ll have 3-years experience creating video content for brands or for yourself and have a commercial edge. You’ll love coming up with new ideas to meet the trends, be looking for the viral opportunities and can create it (and action quickly!) as much as you love tracking the numbers to drive the growth.
The role is more behind the camera than in front of it, so it’s about your editing skills in app and working around its limitations creatively that suit the algorithm at the time. Apart from the content piece, you’ll also have a proficiency in understanding and interpreting the results.
An advantage would be having experience planning & executing shoots (including pre & post production), as well as proven experience in an idea you’re delivered creating a commercial return.
You’ll have no hesitation communicating to all levels within the business, are collaborative in your approach, creative in driving results, love what you do and want a career in beauty or social media.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY?
Your CV and to please include either your TikTok handle or that of the brand/s that you’ve managed.
- Contact Name: Ush Dhanak
- Contact Email: email@example.com