Posted 13 Jan 2022
Closes 12 Feb 2022
About the job
This is a fantastic full time opportunity to join a company with a strong brand name in its portfolio. Progress your career in sales. Present to direct clients and agencies. Work across multiple successful digital platforms as well as selling print ads into Reader’s Digest, one of the world’s most iconic magazines brands.
Salary: $60,000 base plus super and uncapped commission
This predominantly phone based position will suit someone with great phone, communication and interpersonal skills, with an interest in both print and digital media landscapes. The successful candidate will be highly organised with a strong attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure during deadlines, demonstrate strong initiative and resilience, and the drive to learn on the job.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be talkative, fun, and a willingness to listen and learn from an enthusiastic team of industry professionals.
About The Role
This permanent Telesales Representative role will work closely with the National Account Managers and Sales Director and will be responsible for exploring new business opportunities in both print and digital across the Direct Publishing Portfolio.
A typical day will see you
- Minimum 35 outbound cold calls to develop leads and new clients
- Generate new business through calling prospective clients
- Proactively demonstrate professional sales skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote our platforms and package offerings to clients
- A drive and energy to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Accurately record client information on an internal system and your sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicating effectively with clients in a timely manner
- Understanding and pre-qualifying client needs and objectives to match suitable options.
- Work effectively as a part of a tight-knit team and individually
- Experience in an outbound sales position.
- Sales ability, and the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Strong objection handling skills and creative thinking
- Naturally outgoing, enthusiastic, hungry and motivated.
- High level of accountability and professionalism.
- Often think outside the box, challenge the status quo and aren’t afraid to put forward suggestions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Competent Windows 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Receive a competitive salary and commission to reward your efforts.
- Be a part of a vibrant team in a fun environment
- A great location 15 minute walk from Central right near Broadway shopping centre
- Smart casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop your sales skill with the business, If this sounds like something for you, APPLY NOW!
- Contact Name: Rebecca Zhang
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org