Talent Manager/Social Media Manager
Posted 23 Aug 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
The Talent Büro (TTB) is a boutique agency specialising in Model and Talent Management in Australia.
TTB is on the hunt for a Talent and Social Media Manager who is a highly organised and a self-motivated gun to join its expanding model management team.
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a Talent Manager with strong social media marketing skills who will work across the representation of an all-female model and talent board of both established and new faces. This role requires digital marketing experience, administrative and management skills, exceptional eye for talent and attention to detail, and a very strong communicator.
This role requires 3 to 4+ years’ experience in a similar industry, is full time and will be based at our agency in Prahran, Victoria.
- Oversee the management of agency digital influencer/talent led social media and marketing campaigns across client accounts
- Manage end to end talent digital alignments with strategy, coordination and execution
- Manage agency owned digital media platforms and content creation
- Manage portfolio of agency models and talent
- Foster and build key account relationships
- Manage calendar and booking system with end-to-end process from brief to entry, quote, negotiation and execution of all talent engagements
- Oversee day-to-day agency operations and administration
- Website and casting management
- Liaison and relationship management with the Creative industry
- Manage and guide talent development and the servicing of all talent needs
- Degree in Digital Media and Marketing, PR, Coms, Advertising, Fashion looked at favourably
- 3-4+ years’ experience in Influencer/Digital Marketing/ Social Media/Talent Management/PR/ Creative Production or similar industry with transferrable skills
- Experience in Digital Media and all Marketing Activity – above and below the line
- Expertise in design and social media applications (required)
- Strong Industry knowledge of models, talent, and the Australian digital and social media landscape
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational and administration skills (this is a must)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure with efficiency
- Strategic and forward thinker and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and a hustler!
- Basic accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- Powerpoint, Canva, Photoshop & Squarespace or like (required)
- Happy working in a small female team both autonomously and collaboratively with a willingness to adapt and work across various roles of the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- This role is ideal for someone seeking a career in Talent/ Influencer and Model Management, with the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading digital and commercial talent and an experienced managerial team.
- You have an understanding and passion for the world of talent, digital content, social media, photography and fashion.
- A background in Talent and Influencer marketing including previous social media campaign management and/or Talent Management or procurement experience either working within agencies or brands are ideal to this role.
Please apply with a cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full JD provided on advancement.