Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
The main functions of the TALENT MANAGER will be to assist in the recruitment and management of the Chic Digital Creative (CDC) Digital Influencer / Talent portfolios and overseeing the management and fulfilment of Digital Influencer / Talent led social media and marketing campaigns for brands and agencies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Identify market opportunities and advise on the development, coordination and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
• Assisting in the procurement, development and implementation of Digital Influencer led marketing campaigns for clients.
• Procuring, negotiating and servicing commercial revenue-generating opportunities for CDC.
• Working with brands, agencies, and Talent on Influencer led marketing campaigns, from inception to fulfilment and reporting. Including:
1. Liaising with talent & brand with respect to briefing & ensuring all talent deliverables are met.
2. Aligning expectations between the client brief & talent fulfilment of the required content.
3. Managing administrative procedures for implementation of Influencer led campaigns.
• Identifying and recruiting digital influencers/ talent for CDC.
• On-boarding & managing all logistics for these talent.
• Preparation of pitch documents.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• A Bachelor degree in a relevant field or a minimum of 5 years’ related industry experience in talent management and/or talent/ influencer marketing may substitute for a formal qualification.
• Highly motivated, passionate, committed, energetic, ideally with a great sense of humour.
• Able to work under pressure and solve problems.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team / a team player.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
• Proven ability to focus on delivering results and achieving targets.
• Strong knowledge of the Australian digital and social media landscape.
• Used to communicating at all levels internally plus externally with stakeholders, clients and also third-party contractors.
• This role is ideal for someone seeking a career in Talent/ Influencer Management, with the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading digital talent.
• You will need to be self-motivated, results driven and thrive on working autonomously and as part of a team as well as have an understanding and passion for the world of talent, digital content and social media.
• A background in talent & Influencer marketing including previous social media campaign &/ or talent management experience, either working within agencies or brands, and a strong knowledge of social media tools are essential to this role.