Posted 24 Jun 2022
Closes 24 Jul 2022
WINK Models is an established market leader in the commercial model agency landscape, with over 15 years experience providing models, influencers and promotional talent for some of Australia’s largest companies.
We are looking for an account manager to join our team. The right candidate will be passionate about the creative industry, have experience in talent management or a related field (PR, social media, advertising etc), a can do attitude, and desire to build a great career for themselves within our team. The right fit for this role will be able to understand client needs, build rapport with both clients and talent, and help them deliver successful campaigns, and grow the careers of some of our top tier talent. We are open to applicants based in Sydney or Melbourne. Our Sydney office is Darlinghurst based, with flexile work on a 3/2 day roster. Melb candidates would be WFH.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferable
- Strong understanding of creative industries, advertising, casting & talent management
- Experience working in a media, PR or creative agency with fast paced, client focused outcomes.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate talent
- Excellent verbal, listening, influencing and presentation abilities
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar), and social media (instagram, Tiktok)
- Highly organised and effective at prioritising own tasks
- A can do attitude and be a self starter, with great attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Following an enquiry, the Account Manager is responsible for management of the booking to completion. This includes organising casting, ensuring roster of suitable models, deal management, ensuring successful booking and invoicing, and post shoot follow up.
- Throughout the process you will have the support of our account assistance to ensure campaign management and reporting runs accurately and in a timely manner, but you must own the end to end process.
- You will serve as the point of contact for clients regarding their bookings, and service multiple clients concurrently.
- In addition you build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, ensure the CRM and pipeline is accurate and kept up-to-date, and identify areas of product or service improvement to the team.
- You will also assist in talent acquisition, and expanding existing & developing new talent categories
More about WINK:
Was established in 2007 and represents over 300 models, actors, influencers Australia wide. We provide talent for some of the biggest national and international brands like Bonds, Toyota, Sephora, The Iconic, Woolworth and Gucci. Our services include social influencer bookings, print campaigns, TVC, fashion, e-commerce and campaigns. If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please get in touch with an email and CV. We are open to applicants based in Sydney or Melbourne, but please make sure your CV notes where you are based.
- Contact Name: Anna Mace
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org