Talent Agent (Model and Talent Management)
Posted 23 Jan 2023
Closes 12 Feb 2023
The Talent Büro (TTB) is a boutique agency specialising in Model and Talent Management in Australia, based in Melbourne.
TTB is on the hunt for a Talent Agent who is a highly organised and a self-motivated gun to join its expanding model and talent management team.
An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for a Talent Agent who will work across the representation of an all-female board of both established and new faces. This role requires marketing, administrative and management skills, exceptional eye for talent and attention to detail, and a very strong communicator.
This role requires 3 to 4+ years’ experience in a similar industry and is full time.
- Manage portfolio of agency models and talent
- Manage industry clients and relationships
- Manage calendar and booking system with end-to-end process from brief to entry, quote, negotiation and execution of all talent engagements
- Oversee day-to-day agency operations and administration
- Casting and booking management
- Website management
- Servicing of all agency enquiries including model and digital briefs, PR opportunities
- Liaison and relationship management with the Creative industry
- Manage and guide talent development and the servicing of all talent needs
- Degree in Media, Coms, PR, Marketing, Digital, Advertising, Fashion looked at favourably
- 3-4+ years’ experience in Talent Management/PR/ Marketing/ Digital / Creative Production or similar industry with transferrable skills
- Experience in Digital Media and all Marketing Activity – above and below the line – looked at favourably
- Strong Industry knowledge or keen interest of models, talent, and the Australian digital and social media landscape
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational and administration skills (this is a must)
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure with efficiency
- Strategic and forward thinker and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and a hustler!
- Basic accounting experience
- Proficiency in Canva, website systems
- Happy working in a small female team both autonomously and collaboratively with a willingness to adapt and work across various roles of the business
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- This role is ideal for someone seeking a career in Talent/ Influencer and Model Management, with the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading models and digital talent and an experienced managerial team.
- You have an understanding and passion for the world of talent, digital content, social media, photography and fashion.
- A background in Talent or influencer Management/marketing working within agencies or brands are ideal for this role.
Please apply with a cover letter addressed to email@example.com. Full JD provided on advancement.