Posted 9 Sep 2022
Closes 9 Oct 2022
We are seeking a sharp, positive and fearless person to join our leading talent agency of 13 years.
Ideally we’re looking for someone with experience as an agent, however, we’re open to bringing on someone new as long as you are well equipped in the requirements and skills below. Working in a talent agency requires you to know all aspects of the business so regardless, you’ll be working as an agent eventually.
- You’ll be working remotely
- 2 x days a week to start
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry
- You’re a conscious being
- You’re a fast learner and pay exceptional attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn and grow in the business
- You work well under stress
- Can work autonomously
- You’re happy to take on any task and will invest and commit time and energy into learning what’s required
- Able to work in a business that believes in diversity, equality and freedom of choice
- Whilst some training will be provided, you will already hold the skills below
- High level experience in admin
- Extensive and high level of computer literacy and knowledge with gmail, google drive, calendar, excel and word
- Preferably you know your way around ASANA or similar portals
- Very well equiped to manage any social media accounts
- Outstanding positive and polite verbal and written communication skills
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- You’ll be working in a business that truly cares about our talent and our team
- We laugh, love and work our butts off
- We make a conscious effort to create a culture that reflects a healthy industry
Please send us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please answer the screening questions via video.
Please also note that we will only be able to reply to those who fully complete the application match our requirements.