Posted 26 Jul 2022
Closes 25 Aug 2022
Crowd DNA is a cultural insights and strategy consultancy; we bring together trends specialists, researchers, strategists, data analysts, designers, writers and film-makers for the world’s most exciting brands.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this individual will take the reins and the responsibility of overseeing the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our APAC business (note: this requires oversight of our four locations – Sydey, Singapore, Melbourne & Kuala Lumpur).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really make this role their own as we go through a period of exciting growth and development.
- People first – making sure our excellent and lovely team feel valued and appreciated
- Managing the training & social rosters for key team meets
- Supporting with the recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- Comfort using the software we use to ensure the efficient running of APAC (inc. G suite, hangouts, zoom, Teams, Clockify etc.)
- Continually developing, implementing and improving administrative systems & spearhead the local roll out of any processes / systems / databases adopted by London
- Managing all travel – for team and projects includes reconciling uber business, managing hotel and flight bookings etc.
- Overseeing & managing key financial processes; reconciling expense receipts for the accounts team, paying participant incentives, managing vasco cards
- Updating weekly meeting slides for London
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they’re observed
- Implementing and promoting equality and diversity policies
- Localise & check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies as required
- Ad-hoc administration support
- Plan, co-ordinate & manage team events (eg winter day out, summer day out). This includes bookings, updating team, managing budgets and financial reconciliation
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events as required
Office & equipment Management:
- Recording office expenditures and managing the budget
- Organising and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment in Sydney
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging any necessary repairs in Sydney
- Organising meetings with staff and clients (ie organising food, coffees, meeting room bookings etc.)
- Answering the phone and redirecting enquiries
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices
- Organising, ordering and issuing equipment for new starters; from laptops to ID passes
- Setting up the accounts for new starters
- Contact Name: Alexandra Smith
- Contact Email: email@example.com