Social Media Specialist
Posted 20 Jul 2022
Closes 19 Aug 2022
The Wiggles seek a Social Media Specialist to manage and increase their social media footprint.
With a positive domestic and international reputation, this Australian group continues to evolve and change to meet market requirements. As part of that evolution they need a Social Media Specialist who will:
- Establish and drive a social media strategy to help achieve organisational goals
- Introduce new and innovative ways to increase the social media footprint of the group
- Generate, edit, publish and share all aspects of social media publishing and responses.
- Manage the day to day monitoring, measurement, analysis and insights across all social media platforms
- Maintain consistent, rich and quality content across all social media platforms
- Manage all social media advertising and promotions
- Update social Media Policy and Standards
- Develop and propose a social media calendar and budget
- Prepare monthly reports
To be considered you must be a likeable, friendly, dependable, accountable and “do it now” type of person with a strong knowledge of all social media platforms along with a capacity to write and prepare quality content.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established entertainment organisation that values its staff and offers a great working environment.
If this sounds like you then apply now!