Social Media Producer | Sports & Entertainment Media Startup
Posted 10 Mar 2023
Closes 9 Apr 2023
One Future Football is a sports and entertainment media startup backed by some of the biggest and best Venture Capital firms in Australia. While everything we do is currently top secret, we can share more in an interview, this is something you don’t want to miss.
We are seeking a highly creative Social Media Producer with an interest in sports and a desire to drive groundbreaking activations to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing social-first strategies and executing content that creates exciting and intriguing narratives around a number of global sports properties.
The Social Media Producer should be a great storyteller, able to create and manage original social media content, and have the ability to forge and manage relationships with many external partners.
- Contribute to, and implement a social media strategy that drives engagement, increases followers, and supports the brand’s goals and objectives.
- Create and manage original content, including photos, videos, and graphics, for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Write engaging and compelling social media copy that resonates with the target audience.
- Tell stories creatively through social media.
- Generate and coordinate collaborations with brands, content creators and others to support the development of deep narratives.
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate and execute social media campaigns and promotions.
- Monitor social media channels to engage with followers, respond to comments and messages, and manage online reputation.
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices and use them to inform content creation and strategy.
- Analyse social media data and insights to track performance, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage and oversee the social media budget and work with vendors and contractors to produce high-quality social media content.
- An interest in football and the sports industry or be deeply interested in the new world of virtual influencers.
- 3+ years of experience in social media management, preferably in sports and entertainment, fashion and lifestyle or related industries.
- Excellent storytelling and content creation skills, with experience in producing and managing content for social media platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to create compelling copy for social media.
- A ‘make it happen’ attitude and approach to work tasks
- Experience in social media analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Twitter Analytics.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player with a positive attitude, good organisational skills, and attention to detail.
We’re based in our own office on Hardware Lane in Melbourne and are looking for someone to spend most of the week working with us all in the office. We’re building something incredible, and making big decisions every day, and that’s hard to do over zoom!
If the above sounds like you, and you want to be part of something wildly exciting, please apply by sending a resume, cover letter and any examples of your work in social media to email@example.com
- Contact Name: Rohit Bhargava
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org