Social Media & Marketing Manager
Posted 10 Mar 2023
Closes 9 Apr 2023
Are you a pop culture enthusiast with good knowledge of gaming, animation and internet trends?
Do you have 4-7 years of experience in marketing with a focus on social media and digital first campaigns, and skills in campaign ideation and analytics?
Do you have hands on experience with building audiences on social media?
A fantastic opportunity to be part of this animation and creative studio as the Social Media and Marketing Manager. This independent studio, based in Parramatta CBD, boasts a highly successful content hub and millions of subscribers across social media, as well as operating as a video and animation studio working with the likes of Screen Australia and Epic Games. They bring a unique focus on animation, gaming and pop culture – perfect for any social media and meme-obsessed Marketer who is looking to make a big impact.
As the Social Media and Marketing Manager you will work with senior leadership across the strategy, ideation and management of ongoing marketing campaigns and merchandise programs. You will work closely with the creative and production teams to build the brand’s social media presence – working across campaigns, content calendars and utilizing analytics and data insights to improve performance and reach. You will be hands-on with the role but not required to create the content as you will have an expert creative team to work with.
As the perfect fit you will bring at 4-7 years of experience in marketing – primarily with an ‘internet first’ brand or business. You will be confident working in a ‘Gen z’ focused business – with a young and passionate management team who are self-confessed ‘geeks’ who are experts in the field of gaming, animation and ‘gen z’ culture.
Key skills and attributes include:
- A strong understanding of internet, animation, anime and gaming culture
- Expertise in social media marketing e.g. YouTube, Twitter, Reddit etc
- Experience in ideating, strategising and executing creative campaigns for a product or service
- Extremely organized and have a strong work ethic
- Experience with social media community building
- Experience launching and managing advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to animation, streaming and YouTube video series
This is an exciting role that will link passion for gaming and online culture with clear career opportunity – so if you are meme / gaming obsessive with at least 5 years of marketing know-how then this is one not to be missed.
- Contact Name: Lauren Juska
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org