Social Media Marketing Internship - Pyrmont
Posted 14 Sep 2022
Closes 14 Oct 2022
CPM Online Marketing is looking for a social Media Marketing Intern to join our Gun marketing team ! We are looking for an Intern to start straight away. You also have the ability to be able to run the internship part remotely once certain skills are learnt.
Want to learn the cutting edge social media and digital marketing strategies from Sydney’s best? This could be the perfect internship for you!
CPM is the 2019 & 2020 & 2022 finalist in best small social media Agency in Aus & NZ.
You will learn and be trained in the latest techniques and get to apply it to real world applications in the hospitality space.
At CPM we are passionately dedicated to elevating Sydney’s food scene! We work with Sydney’s top hospitality businesses through our online and traditional marketing techniques. We use a variety of Social media content marketing, Paid social advertising, digital PR, influencer marketing and EDM’s to achieve our client’s goals.
This is an unpaid internship but is the perfect stepping stone into the world of social media marketing. In this internship the right candidate will be taught how to use all the latest software and cutting edge techniques used by leading social media marketing agencies and gain real world experience learning these techniques and applying them to gain competency.
We have always had graduates from our intern programme leave excited , confident and full of real world skills that can be applied directly to any real world position.
We are a forward thinking team and are excited to have someone join our team who is passionate about marketing and new technologies and who is excited to bring new ideas to the table. You will get direct training from the CEO and senior team account members to gain confidence and learn from real world experience.
What we hope you will have!
– Must know how to use Social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
– Must be able write good English as caption writing is a large part of the Internship. Writing skills are essential.
– The love of food is not compulsory but helps as you do look a lot at it!
– Be able to intern 2 days a week for a 33 day internship.
– Have one day available on a Monday or Thurs to learn in person from the team
– This is an unpaid internship.
– Can you please let us know what days you have FREE to come into the office? We work on a Hybrid office model and the Office days are the Mon & Thurs.
– There is some scope to be able to intern some days from home once there has been enough one on one training done and skills are learnt.
Please email email@example.com or use the onsite application !
- Contact Name: Claire
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org