Social Media Marketing Internship
Melbourne - Western Suburbs
Posted 12 Jan 2023
Closes 11 Feb 2023
Klara Cosmetics was launched in Australia in 2013 with the mission to provide every woman with high-quality products that, would enable them to achieve professional results in their everyday lives. We have grown phenomenally in the last year alone. Our entire range is now available in Sephora India, Thailand and Indonesia and we were featured on QVC Main Channel at the end of last month.
Being a dynamic, fashion-forward Cosmetic company experiencing rapid growth, we want to provide the opportunity for a Social Media Marketing intern to assist with the day-to-day running of our marketing department.
About the Role
The Social Media and Marketing intern will have the opportunity to work on the following key areas:
- Media and Communication planning
- Coordinate media send-outs and follow ups
- Maintain media lists and influencer lists
- Brainstorming ideas for social media campaigns
- Arrange despatch and fulfilment of PR requests for the media
- Connecting and follow-ups with editors and bloggers
- Assist in major new product launches
- Market research and emerging trends
- Analytics and data interpretation
- Administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Completed or near completion of a degree in marketing/public relations
- Friendly and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a keen creative eye and understand what makes for interesting and engaging social content
- Keen desire and ambition to take the first steps in their marketing or Social Media career
- A good problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication through email, phone or person
- Good communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
About the Team
Why intern with us?
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow whilst contributing to the team
- Cultivate your innovative and working spirit with our dedicated team
- Helpful and diverse work culture
- Lots of fun!
- This is an experienced-based internship where we will give you the opportunity to develop your Social
Media and Marketing skills. It will be casual paid hours but we do want someone to commit to 2-3 days a
week, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for a fashion-forward individual who sleeps, eats, and breathes fashion and beauty trends. Please only apply if you consider yourself creative and a go-getter.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send in your resume and cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you think you’d be a good fit.
Our head office is based in Williamstown, please apply only if you can commute. If your university requires work experience to credit towards your course, then we are very happy to comply with this and sign off completed hours.
If you’re interested in applying for this position, send your resume to Plamena at email@example.com