Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
Posted 6 Sep 2022
Closes 6 Oct 2022
Do you love puppies and ice cream?! Well we can’t help you with that… but we can help you with a super fulfilling role in an amazing company! Care For Kids is Australia’s number 1 child care search platform and we exist to make parents lives easier when it comes to choosing child care… and we’re growing fast!
We’re looking for a Social Media and Marketing Coordinator who will bring the Care for Kids brand to life through social media channels. We’re looking for someone to help us inspire, nurture, and build a thriving social community – ideally this is someone who can support the strategy with your graphic design prowess.
Are you a mix of tech savvy, creative and a strategic thinker?
Here’s what you will be doing in this role:
- Developing and curating engaging content for social media platforms according to the social media and brand strategy.
- Assisting in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attending events and producing live social media content.
- Maintaining a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Driving active enquiry through social channels.
- Managing the social community.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who gets stuff done
- Experience in the day to day management of a social media content calendar
- Community management of Care for Kids’ owned channels as well as community engagement within key third party communities including Facebook Groups, Forums and Review websites
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Someone who is data-driven and insight-led
- We want someone who has hustle, this isn’t a big business. You have to build the plane and fly it too!
- Passionate about social media and identifying new trends and channels for Care for Kids to test and learn
- Ability to develop the strategy as well as deliver
- Someone who is keen to learn more about marketing and will support the team with a wide array of marketing tasks
- An understanding of the parenting journey
- Has a sense of humour
- Attention to detail
That sounds great, but talk to me about culture?
We strongly believe that to create a great company you have to first create a great culture! And that is something we are committed to doing. Our values are Own It, Family First, One Team and Have Courage and these are values we live by. We want our team connected, engaged, inspired and most importantly happy and we hope to achieve this through social events, quarterly awards, take a day off on your birthday, book club etc
The salary package is $60 – $70K depending on experience. We are Melbourne based and hang out a minimum 2 day together per week (Tuesday and Wednesday). The rest is up to you.
Want to chat – Hit up Ash, our CEO. He is always up for a coffee or a chat firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking for a social media and marketing role that allows you to really make a difference in the busy lives of Australian families then please hit that apply button!