Freelance Social Media Manager
Posted 14 May 2022
Closes 13 Jun 2022
We’re looking for some talented Social Media Managers to join Pep Creative on a contract basis. This could range from 3-5 days a week, depending on your availability and skillset. If you’re a community manager or graphic designer, we want to hear from you — we’re building up a freelance team of the best people in their fields.
Tasks include the below, which will be split out across various freelancers:
Work under the Director across an array of clients, executing:
- Creating, maintaining and owning weekly calendars with social grid layouts, copy and campaign messaging
- Sourcing and creation of content for content calendars, specifically Instagram and Facebook
- Researching industry trends and remaining up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Assisting the Account Manager with monthly reporting
- Content scheduling
- Community management
- Community outreach
- Content creation
- Graphic design: grid tiles and Stories
- Assistance across shoots and projects
- Monitor performance and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Contribute to regular brainstorming/strategy sessions
- Influencer research and project assistance
Why join our team?
You’ll be joining a go-getting, well-connected, and respected team who specialises in all things social, content creation, and ideation. You’ll work alongside our very experienced Director across our awesome clients in the health, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle sectors. We’re forever building strong connections with our clients and always deliver the best quality service across every project.
What does our dream Social Media Manager look like?
We’re on the hunt for people with a passion for all things social with a strong focus on trends, and building a community.
- Has between 2-5 years working in social media – either in house, at an agency or in a freelance position
- Is a fab proofreader
- Loves to be organised
- Is always keen to follow streamlined processes
- Has 10/10 knowledge for emerging trends and industry updates across Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, and how each platform can be used in different scenarios to drive results for each client
- Is a creative thinker with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Has excellent communication skills (phone, email and meetings) and is able to express each clients vision creatively using their tone of voice
- Has the ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
Who are we?
We’re Pep Creative, a (very fun) and reputable Ideation and Content agency who specialise in social media. We basically live and breathe it. Our Director Ashli has 10 years experience in the space, managed big brands like Sportsgirl, Bardot, Hairhouse, Shaver Shop and has her own skincare brand, Yours Only. By joining the team you will not only gain access to her knowledge, but be involved in a lot of exciting projects to come.
Wanna get on board?
If you’re sold and keen to learn and grow with Pep Creative, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your application to Ashli with:
1: Your resume and cover letter
2: Some samples of campaigns you’ve worked on, including results.
You must be based in Melbourne and have full working rights. Only successful candidates will be notified.