Social Media Executive
Posted 2 May 2022
Closes 1 Jun 2022
Made In Katana (MIK) is a multidisciplinary Creative Studio bringing brands to life through storytelling.
MIK is made up of designers, animators, audio engineers, copywriters, software developers and social experts – based in Adelaide, Sydney, Singapore, Europe and the US. Our clients include Spotify, Sony Music Australia, Foxtel, Paramount, ABC, Triple J & Entertainment One.
At MIK, we’re all about transparency, collaboration, craft, community and respect.
We’re looking for a Social Media Executive to join our gorgeous Erskineville studios.
As our Social Media Executive you will be supporting the Social Media & Strategy Manager create, implement & manage multiple client campaigns simultaneously across various platforms. The role is fast-paced and challenging, so for you to be successful in this role, it is key that you can adapt and manage multiple tasks at a time, have impeccable communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders, and are able to self-manage.
Competencies and experience required:
- 2-4 years experience in Social Media Management is ideal
- Knowledge and comfortability working with Keynote
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of all social platforms along with business manager functions for paid media implementation
- Knowledge and ability to communicate effectively with high tier clientele
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Confident & competent in copywriting
- Confidence in presenting and pitching new business ideas
- Experience using project management systems like Clickup & Air Table highly advantageous
- Direct marketing
- Market segmentation
- Marketing research
- Project management
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Financial skills
Core work duties: (Responsibilities include, but are not limited to)
- Develop, implement and manage our clients social media strategy including Planning, Production, Publishing and community management
- Define most important social media KPIs to assist with the measurement of success
- Develop copy and design content that is informative, authentic, engaging and appealing for all social media accounts that are managed by the agency (both internal and external)
- Collaborate with Account Manager/Executive, Sales, Design & Development teams
- Manage and oversee social media content and uploading/execution
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and provided detailed reporting analysis as requested internally and externally
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Manage & execute paid spend across all social and digital platforms
- Use social media marketing tools such as Later/Facebook Business Manager to successfully use paid media budget to execute client & agency priorities
- Monitor, manage and execute SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Create, manage and communicate influencer marketing campaigns with external agencies along with internal and external clients
We are a global agency that embraces a range of experiences and perspectives. The world in which we live is multicultural and diverse and we want our team to reflect this. This is an entry-level position, if you’re ready to join an exciting and growing group of makers and risk-takers, send your resume and cover letter today. We’d love to meet you.
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please, we handle recruitment in-house.
- Contact Name: Ali Foster
- Contact Email: email@example.com