Social Media Creative
Posted 10 Jan 2023
Closes 9 Feb 2023
We’re after those skills you know you’ve got, and your friends wish they had.
Ninety Degree is a street/workwear clothing label that has grown fast.
Initially only wholesale ordering, we have moved onto individual online sales looking to expand onto ASOS and The Iconic.
We now require the same level of care and attention to detail on social media to keep our customers up to date and engaged with us.
Your role will include
- Liaising with influencers and customers
- Promoting collections and new releases
- Create a feel for the page
- Brainstorm designs and campaigns
- Create content and share ideas
Who we’re after
- Fluent English
- Completed or near completion of a degree in visual communication/design/marketing
- Enthusiastic and keen to share ideas
- Wants to pursue a career in the field
- Good communication skills
- Has attention to detail
We all started somewhere and it’s frustrating when we don’t get the chance to show off our skills.
This is now your opportunity to start collaborating with a business with the contacts and the know-how, Ninety Degree is where you start.
This will add to your portfolio and get your ideas out there for everybody to see, we are an inclusive open minded team who would love the addition.
This is an experienced based internship where we will give you the opportunity to develop your Social Media design and Marketing skills.
This is a working from home basis, generating ideas in person and over zoom. We’re based in Melbourne South/East.
We work off a calendar, so we plan ahead of our posts, this means work your hours, get put what you put in.
You will get the opportunity to learn how it is to start and maintain a business and will be mentored.
If your uni requires work experience to credit towards your course, then we are very happy to comply with this and sign off completed hours.
- Contact Name: Matt Perry
- Contact Email: email@example.com