Social Media Coordinator & Content Creator
Posted 30 May 2022
Closes 29 Jun 2022
A bit about us:
Worthy Cause is a start-up charity with a kitchen in Coburg North founded in 2021. Our mission is to employ vulnerable people who, due to their disadvantage or disability, are unable to find long-term employment. We make cookies and other yummy treats and sell them to fund our charity. By employing these people, we can offer them soft-skills training, a stable income, hope and the confidence they need to build the ability to rejoin the work force when they’re ready.
A bit about the role:
We’re looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator. We understand that one element of our mission is to advocate and publicise the issues of vulnerable people and their struggles with employment. We also want to show the world our amazing cookies, promoting sales and cultivating a loyal following of people who share our values and aspirations to give people more environmentally and socially conscious consumer choices.
The role will include the following:
– Creating engaging content across our social media channels with the aim of increasing our audience size, publicising our mission and products on offer
– Capture video and photos for content creation
– Develop a content calendar
– Come into the kitchen in Coburg at least once a month to create content
Qualifications and Requisites
– Completed or Completing a Degree in Marketing or a related field
– Strong skills in content creation across the major social media and can provide evidence of this
– Occasional travel to our commercial kitchen in Coburg, occasional travel to events such as market days across inner Melbourne
– A passion for charitable work and good food
Pay and Perks:
Along with a few food-related goodies, you will be paid an hourly casual rate or contractor rate based on your skills and experience
This is a working from home hybrid role, candidates who cannot come to Coburg for content creation will not be considered, feel free to include a video resume!
Worthy Cause is growing fast! We are looking for committed long-term employees who are willing to grow with us and become a permanent employee or even join the committee.
- Contact Name: Ricky Cohen
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org