Social Media Coordinator
Posted 2 Jun 2022
Closes 2 Jul 2022
Wanted: Social Media Coordinator
Do you live and breathe social media and want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment where creativity and analytics come together as one?
Your dream job has arrived.
Milkbar Digital is looking for a Full Time Social Media Coordinator, to manage accounts across the hospitality, FMCG, lifestyle and fashion spaces.
We are looking for an energetic and switched-on passionate junior marketer with a natural flair for all things social.
You will join a small team of social marketers in a fun, fast-paced environment with the role available for an immediate start.
Ideally you will come with 1 – 2 years of previous experience, whether agency, client-side or even hobby-based. We love to help nurture and train you, but you’ll already come equipped with key skills and a natural knack for understanding branding, design principles, sharp copy & the ability to think analytically.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Social media strategy – You’ll be delivering amazing content across Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, geared towards driving sales and engagement.
- Community management – We anticipate a key component of this role to be community management from both a customer service side and proactive engagement side.
- Analysis and Reporting – Understanding key metrics and generating monthly reports for your clients will be part of your daily grind. If you’re not already across Ads Manager, you will become very well acquainted.
- Copywriting – Attention to detail, excellent grammar/spelling/punctuation and the ability to write extremely fun and engaging captions – coffee puns are a must!
- Content planning, creating and publishing – Any creative skills in digital design or photography will be advantageous, though not a requirement.
- Account management – You will have excellent professional communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to bring a smile to all of your clients’ faces.
- Influencer outreach – Sourcing and managing relationships with key influencers and bloggers, will be all in a day’s work.
- Creative campaign brainstorming – You’ll always be paying attention to what other brands are doing in the market, and be a creative thinker who can come up with exciting and fresh marketing campaign ideas.
Key attributes include:
- Previous social media or PR experience (whether it be interning, personal or work experience)
- High attention to detail
- Incredible time management skills & ability to work to quick deadlines – we love making lists at Milkbar!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including confidence in presenting to groups of people
- Professional at all times
- Fast learner, agile and adaptable
- Genuine passion for digital and social media marketing
- Love of all the latest pop culture trends – you binge watch Netflix and YouTube, know who’s touring right now, who the latest influencers to watch are, and love a clever marketing campaign
- Good eye for design, branding and aesthetics
Milkbar Digital is a boutique digital content and social media marketing agency in Prahran. We have a relaxed, fun office culture (dog included), and work with a number of exciting brands across the fashion, food and lifestyle spaces.
Working at Milkbar offers a lot of exciting rewards for its employees – not only are we a tight knit team with lots of fun activities, but we also have a fantastic professional development program, lots of in-house workshops and opportunities to learn. We also have a lot of snacks. Like a lot.
To apply, submit your resume or portfolio, plus a cover letter to Sam Sidney at email@example.com
Do include any previous examples of social media work you’ve completed, whether for study or professionally.
Please also include links to your own personal online platforms such as blogs or social media handles, if applicable.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you’re keen, we recommend getting in early – we reserve the right to close off applications early if the right candidate comes along.
- Contact Name: Sam Sidney
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org