Social Media Manager
Posted 13 Nov 2022
Closes 13 Dec 2022
What’s the role?
The Hype is seeking a talented Social Media Manager and TikTok enthusiast to assist us as we grow our brand by planning, implementing and managing our clients’ social media presence and organisation’s online presence. We’re looking for someone who is a creative thinker that has excellent attention to detail and their finger on the pulse with social media platforms. You will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and have experience in social media reporting. You will understand the target audience and have a firm grasp on community engagement methods and best practice.
What are the duties required?
- Compile and implement monthly social media calendars that help to achieve the brand’s marketing goals
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Staying up to date with trending content formats, trending audio and trending hashtags
- Monitor, engage and grow our clients’ online communities through best-practice community management
- Monitor and analyse competitor social media communities and social channels
- Using social media analytics and data to measure the success of activity and inform campaigns measure results
- Engaging with influencers and key opinion leaders to collaborate on monthly campaigns through coordinating store visits and gifting product
What skills must you possess?
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Fast learner with an ability to adapt techniques based on requirements
- Thorough understanding of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc)
- A creative mindset and willingness to think outside the box to create engaging content
- Strong data analysis skills to analyse key metrics of campaign success
- A team player who is willing to work with various internal stakeholders
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Ideally experienced utilising Canva, Meta Creator Studio and CapCut or Splice
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A passion for the fashion or food industry
What experience can you bring to us?
- You will ideally have 1-2 years previous experience working in a similar Social Media or Content role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Sydney-based role
Who are we?
The Hype is a new-age hybrid marketing agency, which offers Australia’s first opt-in / opt-out marketing service putting brands in the control seat at all times. From design to PR, social media to copywriting – The Hype is that friend you have on speed dial, but for all of your branding needs. Launching just a few months ago, The Hype has already amassed an impressive portfolio of 17 clients across fashion, food and lifestyle.
- Work-life balance is a key value to us. As a contractor, we let you control the hours you work
- Flexible holiday policy
- No two days are the same – this role is diverse and requires many hats
- The opportunity to work with global brands!
- Contact Name: Jade Massaad
- Contact Email: email@example.com