Social Media Co-ordinator
Sydney - Western Suburbs
Posted 21 Jul 2022
Closes 20 Aug 2022
The number of global social media users is expected to reach almost 3.43 billion in 2023. The first thing most people do in the morning is check their social media accounts (guilty). It has become a huge part of the real estate marketing strategy thanks to the likes of Luxe Listings, Selling Sunset and Million Dollar Listing. Now is your chance to be a part of the phenomenon.
We are looking for a young, motivated individual to help grow our social media footprint and help create cutting edge content.
The role will involve
- Managing all social media channels on a daily basis, engaging with followers and potential customers in a friendly and timely manner including outbound engagement
- Introduce new and innovative ways to increase the social media footprint of the group
- Create a social media calendar and plan content to be posted based on the overall strategy
- Find or create relevant and high-quality content with a video first approach
- Write engaging and informative captions to accompany posts
- Execute best practice across all social media channels
- Manage the day-to-day monitoring, measurement, analysis and insights across all social media platforms
- Prepare monthly reports
- Stay on top of current social media trends and incorporate these into the content strategy
To be part of the team you must live and breathe social media, be friendly, tech savvy, reliable and a team player! You must have strong knowledge of all major social media platforms and be able to create forward-thinking, high-quality content
If this sounds like you then apply now!