Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted 28 Apr 2022
Closes 28 May 2022
Giant Steps Australia is a registered charity and operates school and post school services located in Gladesville. We are recognised as offering a world leading program for children and adults on the autism spectrum.
About the Role
The role is full time working onsite in Gladesville. We are looking for someone flexible and efficient, a collaborative team player to join our small but busy fundraising team. Your main role will be to coordinate social media, collaborate on digital marketing and provide support to our fundraising events and activities.
The successful candidate will take our existing social media to the next level, organically expanding reach and brand awareness whilst driving event registration and revenue through digital marketing campaigns. Experience in creating and editing videos is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include
· Create and edit images and videos that demonstrate our work
· Manage social media channels
· Source digital assets and help to maintain a media library
· Assist with the production of creative and engaging content
· Maintain a consistent brand experience across all digital platforms
· Enhance our digital marketing strategy and drive traffic through all digital channels (social, email marketing, website)
· Analyse and report on the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
· Identify opportunities and new channels to grow fundraising revenue
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and engagement
· Support the fundraising team in a range of administrative tasks
· Provide on the ground support to fundraising events
The successful candidate will display the following experience, skills, and attributes:
· Hands on approach to digital marketing
· Have a working knowledge of social media platforms, video editing, content planning and scheduling software
· Be knowledgeable on best practices and trends across social media
· Have experience and knowledge of content management system platforms including WordPress
· Strong computer skills and highly competent in MS Office programs
· Experience in Adobe Suite, Canva and Mailchimp
· Proactive, able to self-manage and a team player with a can-do attitude
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills and exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Benefits and perks
· As a registered charity Giant Steps offers tax exempt salary packaging arrangements to eligible employees
· 7 weeks annual leave
If you would like to be considered for this position, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach both an up-to-date resume and a covering letter (2 pages maximum) that clearly details your skills and experience as relevant to this role.
The successful candidate must comply with any current Public Health Order requirements and will be required to provide a current Working with Children Check.
- Contact Name: Leanne Rawes
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org