Social Media Account Manager
Posted 20 Jan 2023
Closes 19 Feb 2023
HLL Creative is a full-service digital agency specialising in content creation, social media strategy and management, and campaign development. We are a small business with big ideas!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take on an exciting challenge and be part of a growing team in a dynamic environment.
With a genuine value of work-life balance, we work in a positive, respectful and creative environment where ideas happen. Our passion is reflected in the professionalism and creativity of our work. Our team is a group of great people who are client-focussed, experienced and genuinely talented.
The primary objective of this role is to create and nurture relationships with our social media management clients. You will be passionate about social media strategy and be able to help our clients build their social media outreach.
About the Role:
You will be a TikTok & Instagram *connoisseur*, having successfully grown your or other brand’s accounts in previous roles. You will be confident in taking our clients’ socials to the next level. It will be your job to stop our clients’ audience from swiping up straight away- by amusing, amazing, and informing them with your attention-grabbing videos and social strategy. You will be responsible for your own accounts including client communication and overall social media strategy.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience delivering great client service in branding and communications agencies and can demonstrate how they’ve built successful relationships at all levels
- Enjoys working collaboratively with people to develop clear, relevant and complete strategic plans
- Excellent client-facing skills presenting ideas and taking a lead role in meetings
- Be design fluent, bright, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative
- Be passionate about brands and design
- Simply obsessed with TikTok and Instagram – and able to name a few of the biggest TikTok and IG trends on any given day
- Creative and energetic – you’ll need a constant stream of ideas, and be able to come up with new ways to engage the audience on-the-spot
- A self-starter – you’ll be proactive and efficient with working in a team environment and on your own
- Good under pressure – you’ll be working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, where new ideas are constantly thrown up and quick turnarounds are needed
- Driven – you’re a go-getter and you love a challenge.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work environment
- Learning & development opportunities
- Fun workplace environment
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a cover letter and resume.
- Contact Name: Candice McLintock
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org