Freelance social content creator
Posted 20 Jun 2022
Closes 20 Jul 2022
We’re looking for a talented freelance content creator with experience in working with brands creating fun and engaging social content.
Dock & Bay is a dynamic start-up in the beach, home, beauty and travel apparel markets. Our products are now available globally with distribution warehouses in the UK, Canada, USA and Australia. We have sold over two million products since we launched in 2015 and we did this through a hardworking, creative and fun work ethic. Based between Sydney and London we’re looking for our next hire to widen our international team.
You will be working closely with our Sydney-based photography team to help with the brand’s content creation.
The role will involve coming to our campaign and studio shoots at locations all over NSW and then editing content from home. We are a small team so there will also be an element of photography assisting at our shoots, as well as providing styling and shoot prep assistance.
You will need to be creative and have a good eye for quality visual imagery. You must have experience in creating social content across various platforms (Instagram, TikTok etc). This will include content featuring models, products only and behind the scenes.
We are looking for a fun and friendly personality with an upbeat attitude and attention to detail. Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly is a must. Given the nature of the role, you will need to be creative, hardworking, ambitious, personable and able to work autonomously where required.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in social content creation
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in photography/videography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a down to earth touch
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Useful: knowledge of Capture One and experience as a digital operator
- Useful: experience in studio photography
- MacOS literate
- Impressive portfolio
- Car: ability to drive to shoot locations, pick up equipment etc.
- Freelance role
- Rate is negotiable based on experience
All applications will require an accompanying portfolio (online or PDF) with examples of social content you have created for other brands.
- Contact Name: Emma Saiah
- Contact Email: email@example.com