Posted 12 Jan 2022
Closes 11 Feb 2022
Live for fashion? Your dream role awaits.
PRIA medium-sized Agency of the Year and leading independent Australian communications agency, The Mint Partners, has an exciting new opportunity for a Showroom Manager in our Paddington office. Working across some of the world’s top luxury fashion and lifestyle brands, our ideal candidate is a team player with a flair for visual aesthetics and obsession for organisation.
Managing the physical and virtual showroom, stylist meets, send-outs and returns as well as the overall look and positioning for the office and events will mean you have your finger on the pulse of all things “MINT”. As the face of the showroom, you exude a can-do attitude for our team and clients and thrive on maintaining a high standard of presentation in all you do.
The Mint Partners is a leading creative communications agency, headquartered in Sydney with an international office in Auckland New Zealand. We help our brand partners to push the boundaries with bold and courageous ideas.
Recognised at the PRIA awards for Team of the Year, we foster a culture of inclusion and balance and are obsessed with the progression of our MINTEES both professionally, and personally. We consistently achieve employee satisfaction rates well above industry standards and are always striving to be better.
Being a MINTEE means:
- Comprehensive professional and personal development and training
- Mental Health and Wellness Programmes
- Bespoke parental leave
- Incentives dedicated to individual creative pursuits
- Generous referral bonuses
- Office dog (s!)
As the right candidate, you will have:
- 2 years’ relevant experience – agency showroom, fashion retail, visual merchandising, in-house fashion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- A good understanding of marketing campaigns and how PR fits into the marketing mix
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- A genuine love of fashion and motivation to keep on top of the latest trends
If you are ready to take the next step with a (truly) fun team, then we’d love to hear from you! Please share a cover letter along with your resume.
- Contact Name: Nikki Gatland
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org