Posted 10 Nov 2022
Closes 10 Dec 2022
We’re seeking a showroom assistant to help with the day to day running of our business. You’ll be responsible for aiding in the smooth operation of our showroom in Sydney’s CBD. We don’t look for experience, but passion, curiosity and enthusiasm are an absolute must. If you share our love of design, appreciate beautiful things and are excited about clothing, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
This isn’t a high street retail shop floor. The experience working here is fun, fast paced and varied – we’re looking for people who want a career in mens clothing. What we can provide is a commitment to ensuring that we will do everything we can to provide as much career development as possible within our business.
- Managing orders and deliveries
- Client facing assistance in fittings and consultations
- Answering client email’s and showroom phone
- Keeping the showroom presentable
- Management of clients garment alterations
- Develop an understanding of fabric & weaving & suitmaking
- Learning to be proficient in Vend, Evernote & Trello.
- Contact Name: Louis
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org