SEO + Content Graduate
Posted 10 Nov 2022
Closes 10 Dec 2022
Prosperity Media is an established SEO + Content Agency based in Sydney, awarded the best SEO agency in Australia at the Semrush Awards and most recently best APAC SEO campaign at the Global Search Awards. We work with some of the most exciting brands in Australia such as St. George, Grays, Pepsi Co, Macquarie Uni and Danone to help them achieve their organic search goals.
This role will suit you if:
- You’re passionate about the digital space. Content creation and content strategy for Google in particular are your bread and butter.
- You love understanding why things happen and you’re curious about new ideas.
- You have excellent analytical, numerical and communication skills.
- Preferred: You have at least one year of SEO experience. But if you don’t, that’s cool too.
- Bonus points if you already run your own blog or website.
What you will do:
- Create in-depth, long form and well-researched content that will help clients achieve organic visibility across a wide range of topics.
- Brief and create SEO-friendly content that engages, ranks and converts customers.
- Produce detailed content briefs for both internal and external teams.
- Learn how to perform keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Learn how to perform technical audits for clients.
- Learn how to perform outreach and link acquisition.
- Learn to analyse and optimise existing content.
- Work towards formulating data-driven SEO and content strategies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Data Analytics or equivalent.
- We don’t require prior SEO experience as long as you demonstrate a strong interest to learn about the organic search channel. If you do have existing SEO/content writing experience, that would be a bonus.
- Ability to maintain a high-quality output of work.
- Ability to work with data at scale to make data-driven decisions.
- A self-starter keen to research, learn how to use new tools, and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to research and write across a broad range of industries and topics, and be across very similar topics.
- Face-to-face client or customer service experiences.
- Fantastic time management skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Experience working across a diverse range of brands in Australia and New Zealand in industries including finance, health, FMCG, legal, and education.
- Paid travel to digital marketing conferences both locally and internationally.
- A fun, friendly workplace with regular events, Friday drinks, and paid lunches every Friday.
- Exclusive invites to Masterminds knowledge share sessions with some of the biggest names in the SEO industry in Australia and globally.
- Budget for training, courses, and events.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Convenient office location in Surry Hills close to Central station with all equipment supplied.
- Regular opportunities for upskilling and career progression.
Interested? Here’s what you need to do:
Send us your resume and links to your website/work samples and we’ll be in touch. Include the word “Organic” in the subject line.
Tell us why you’re the right fit for the role and why you’re interested in SEO.