Senior PR Account Executive
Posted 9 Jan 2023
Closes 8 Feb 2023
Let’s put that new year’s resolution into place! Want to feel more appreciated? Make a real difference? Take your career to the next level? Join a supportive and fun team?
Public Relations Senior Account Executive – Consumer Lifestyle and Technology focus
Closer Communications (www.closer.com.au) is looking for new, talented people ready to take their career to the next level and play an important role in our agency’s results and growth heading into 2023 and beyond!
We are a tight-knit team who are passionate about our work across some of the world’s leading technology and lifestyle brands.
We are looking for a PR Senior Account Executive to work across our exciting portfolio and play an important role in managing key client accounts – a creative, passionate and driven person looking to contribute and make a real difference to the business of our clients.
With 2+ years of Consumer PR agency experience ideally spanning the technology and lifestyle space, the successful candidate will thrive on working on key consumer accounts day-to-day, and contributing to the broader strategy and growth of the agency.
You are able to deliver consistently strong consumer awareness in a fast-changing media environment, enjoy working and being part of a team, and of course you’re open to learning and being mentored and challenged from a supportive senior leadership team.
A sense of humour, commitment to step out of your comfort zone and strong work ethic will ensure the successful candidate makes a real impact in a fast-growing agency.
· You have experience working on consumer lifestyle accounts, including client liaison
· You can contribute to PR strategy and are also happy to get hands-on in its implementation including a sound understanding of, and experience in, media relations.
· You have experience in driving media relations campaigns, knows what it takes to earn coverage for all the right reasons, and has the writing skills and key contacts to back it up
· You are proficient in social media – strategy, content, analytics
· You have run influencer programs
· You appreciate the fast-changing broader environment and can contribute to integrated campaigns including social, experiential and more
· You thrive on brainstorming fresh new ideas, understand the overlap of PR and Marketing with a can-do attitude to take on new challenges, and enjoy working collaboratively with others
Experience in lifestyle PR is a must, broader PR and Marketing experience will also be positively viewed.
We are a boutique, full-service communications agency based in Alexandria, and pride ourselves on working as a true extension of our client’s marketing teams, passionately delivering successful campaigns that always exceed expectations. We are proud of our culture of success, which is based on empowering everyone in the business to make a real difference and grow their careers at a fast pace.
Our mantra is simple – be passionate, trust your instincts, celebrate success and have fun along the way.
- Contact Name: David Wolf
- Contact Email: email@example.com