Senior Marketing Account Manager
Posted 12 May 2022
Closes 11 Jun 2022
Who are we?
Prominence | noun
‘Something that stands out’
Prominence was founded out of the desire to help those in the recruitment sector respond to changes in consumer behaviour, namely the shift towards digital and social media.
As a results-obsessed marketing agency, we focus on five core areas, outsourced marketing, digital advertising, social advertising, website content writing, brand identity & design and online salary tools. Through these, we have successfully helped numerous recruitment agencies throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK, to eloquently grow their brand and expand their business, delivering a premier marketing solution that puts them ahead of their competition.
Our team has a diverse set of skills including project management, graphic design, animation, social media, content writing, automation, account management and more. Our teams are located in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and the UK.
About the role:
As a senior account manager, you’ll be (amongst other things) a multitasking, creative and energetic project coordinator. You’ll manage a portfolio of recruitment agency clients that range in size, need, industry and identity, so jumping from task to task with a ninja like ability to realign your focus is essential.
Describing a typical day in the life for one of our senior AMs is pretty tough (see above) but let’s give it a go.
Maybe you start off with a run through of all live projects across your client base, checking in with either the design, content, social or dev team to see where things are at and add some creative flair where needed. Next up could be a scheduled client bi-monthly meeting to discuss in-flight campaigns and consult on what’s next. After that there could be next week’s social media content to review, final blog tweaks to be made prior to publishing, rounding out the day with some self-directed research into new digital tools and tactics to keep your clients ahead of the game.
- Writing and editing marketing copy for social posts, and various pieces of print and digital media
- Devise and execute end-to-end marketing strategies with the support of our delivery teams
- Provide creative digital solutions to our client’s day-to-day challenges.
- Create marketing briefs for cross-platform campaigns
- Actively look to improve SEO and CX across client websites
- Review analytics per platform and action any improvements necessary to meet client goals
- Use your impeccable attention to detail to review blogs, whitepapers, guides and more to ensure they match the client’s tone and messaging
- Coordinate internal delivery teams to manage projects to completion
Who you are:
- As a we’re a specialist marketing agency for recruiters, some knowledge of the recruitment industry is essential
- Strong writing skills, we don’t mean crafting the next Pulitzer novel, but we do need you to put together short and engaging pieces of marketing copy
- You have sky-high attention to detail and standards of work
- A meticulous planner with the ability to jump from task to task with ease
- A clear communicator who can engage a broad range of stakeholders
- Never satisfied with the norm and constantly looking for new ways to market our clients
Working at Prominence:
- A flexible hybrid work structure – want to be in the office? – sure thing! Need to work from home? – go for it!
- Modern, centrally located offices with all the equipment you need!
- We’re in a rapid growth phase so there are SO many opportunities locally and internationally, to develop your career quickly
- Welcoming and supportive teams, no matter which country you’re in
- A culture of cooperative learning and development – if there’s a better way to do something, we’re all ears!
- You’ll work closely with various internal teams, so you’ll develop a deeper understanding of all things marketing; from social media, email marketing and paid advertising to marketing strategy, graphic design and client management.
- A hands-on senior management team who are supportive and available, but ultimately, you’ll be given a high level of autonomy
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills, and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted both virtually and in person. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.