Senior Graphic Designer
Melbourne - Bayside & S.E. Suburbs
Posted 1 Aug 2022
Closes 31 Aug 2022
We are Supré. We are curious, fierce, kind and embrace doing things differently. As a value fashion brand, we exist to give girls and women access to affordable, on-trend fashion they love, whilst doing good along the way.
Over 40 years Supre has become one of the largest female fashion brands in Australia with over 70 stores driven by a team of over 400 passionate people, and growing. We are grateful and privileged to have become one of Australia’s most recognisable and iconic brands, sitting under the Cotton On Group.
Everything we do is underpinned by the work of our philanthropic arm, Supre Foundation. Through our foundation we advocate for a world where girls and women can reach their full potential by breaking down the barriers to education, supporting mental health and wellbeing, and amplifying climate-positive initiatives. To date, we have raised over $3.5 million to go towards initiatives that assist girls and women to fulfill their potential.
We make the most of today and look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
If you’re a creative problem solver and are passionate about creating state of the art designs, then this could be your new role.
What would your ‘everyday’ be like? We’re glad you asked.
• You will enable our vision by delivering new and engaging creative solutions for our brand and customers.
• You will collaborate with the Communications team and brand partners to deliver our creative strategies, interpreting briefs to translate these ideas into compelling creative executions
• You will support our creative vision and direction by producing designs and communications through print collateral and campaigns, retail POS, environmental graphics and digital media.
• You will lead your team and provide coaching to ensure that we are producing designs and artwork that align with our brand’s vision, and manage team workflow & allocation of projects to the Mid Weight Graphic Designer.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
What will you bring to the Supre team?
• Degree or higher qualifications in a relevant field i.e. Graphic Design or similar
• Proven experience designing brand communications, print collateral and campaigns, retail POS, environmental graphics and digital media in a creative and innovative way
• Ability to interpret design briefs and present to your team in a clear and engaging manner
• Experience designing for web and digital media
• A high level of organisation, planning and time management skills
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to lead and coach a team
• A high level of proficiency in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
Here at Supre our people are at the heart of everything we do. We are surrounded by great minds that inspire us, every single day. We are a close knit bunch who encourage and support each other to achieve big things.
On top of this, we know our future success depends on making responsible decisions. Through our Supre Foundation we truly believe we can create meaningful change – and that this is the right thing to do.
Our people are our number one Supre Foundation ambassadors and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure.
We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
???? 50% team member discount for all of our 7 brands .
???? State of the art office in Chadstone with 360 views of Melbourne.
???? Flexible working – enabling you to find the right working rhythm to be at your best.
???? Competitive salary packaging – ensuring we are constantly benchmarking to industry.
???? An Employee Assistance Program for you and your family.
???? Returning from maternity leave (or primary carer parental leave)? Work part-time and get paid full-time for 2 months, all part of supporting you during your transition back to work.
???? Team mingle celebrations, speaker’s series, surprise and delight moments – the magic happens when we get together.
???? Subsidised gym membership with South Pacific Gym (Chadstone).
???? Did we mention we work next to Chadstone the Fashion Capital? #lunchshopping
- Contact Name: Milica Mistric
- Contact Email: email@example.com