Senior Email Marketing Specialist
Posted 13 May 2022
Closes 12 Jun 2022
Reece Group is a leading Australian distributor of trade products to residential, commercial and infrastructure customers. We’re an ASX listed company with more than 800 branches and 8,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
We’re proud to support our customers who provide essential services to keep the community safe, healthy and operating Whether that’s keeping the water running, the heating and cooling on, maintaining refrigeration or supporting our infrastructure. Reece is committed to improving the lives of its customers and its people by striving for greatness every day.
As the Senior Email Marketing Specialist – a key role within our Digital Marketing team – you will help shape and drive our digital marketing strategy with a core focus on marketing automation best practise, end to end customer journeys and data governance.
- Developing and driving digital marketing strategies and campaigns for Reece Group.
- Collaboration with the digital team to enhance the always on email marketing experience and surrounding customer experience.
- Understanding and reporting on digital metrics to business stakeholders.
- Supporting internal teams and colleagues to define and deliver always on lifecycle marketing journeys to help drive acquisition and improve retention.
- Manage projects successfully through all phases from discovery to delivery.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A clear understanding of marketing concepts and digital marketing technology.
- Proven experience in email marketing platform integration with CRM platforms, especially how data flows between the two.
- The ability to build and maintain positive and collaborative relationships at all levels.
- A knack for to identifying problems, acting decisively to solve these whilst showing good judgment.
- Experience with handling customer data, understanding metrics and finding insights.
- Proven skills in enterprise level marketing automation technology such as (but not limited to) Salesforce marketing cloud, including HTML/CSS & SQL skills.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an iconic Australian brand. You will be provided with broad exposure to our business and have the ability to make a genuine impact, not to mention real career opportunities.
If you’re looking to seize the the opportunity to work with highly motivated people in a supportive and friendly team environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Contact Name: Reece Recruitment
- Contact Email: email@example.com