Senior Ecommerce Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 17 Mar 2023
Closes 16 Apr 2023
We are RIISE. A content-led global marketplace where you’ll find a curated selection of the best fashion, homewares, lifestyle and beauty. Our mission is simple: quality and style, made with the planet in mind.
RIISE is looking for a talented Senior Ecommerce Manager to join our growing team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- International e-commerce strategy development and stakeholder buy-in – including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap, and quarterly strategic reviews.
- Ecommerce P&L and performance vs Budget. Including trading responsibility for the website
- Building and monthly reporting against growth KPIs.
- Ecommerce team management and growth.
- Quality and development of the ecommerce customer experience – including both digital and in store
The Senior e-commerce manager will need to be commercial, highly analytical and have experience of building an ecommerce channel/business from infancy with a cutting-edge digital experience. They will have a strong capability around developing e-commerce KPIs to improve performance across all areas of the customer experience – acquisition, engagement, conversion and lifetime value.
They will understand the complexities and challenges involved in scaling up an ecommerce function and have the confidence and knowledge to navigate these successfully, requiring strong project management and communication skills.
The candidate will either have a background in marketplace, omni-channel retail or pureplay ecommerce. It is essential they appreciate the value of becoming a truly omnichannel business and will be able to work collaboratively across functions to deliver a seamless omni channel experience for our customers. They therefore need to be a strong team player with great interpersonal skills and a desire to proactively develop relationships across the business to promote collaboration. They will also be confident managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
They will be self-motivated and prepared to be hands-on, action orientated and energised by the opportunity to work with a growing business. The candidate will be excited by the potential of being a RIISE brand ambassador.
Minimum 5 years experience working within a marketplace, omnichannel or a pureplay ecommerce business and experience building an ecommerce business from a small base to a significant scale. Specifically:
- Comes from a business at the cutting edge of digital product optimisation & performance marketing. Well versed in running A/B tests, analytics, CRO, attribution models & prospecting using Facebook.
- Experience of either working in a marketplace, omnichannel, retail or pureplay e-commerce business
- Experience of building a digital e-commerce platform (either directly or indirectly)
- Experience of working for a premium consumer product business
- Strong e-commerce conversion and referral experience
- Experience of managing external agencies and/or partners (e.g. Financial services, tech development, marketing, fulfilment outsource)
Essential Skills and qualifications:
- High calibre graduate
- Proven ecommerce analytical skills
- Mainstream fashion buying experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong project management
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Digital tech knowledge and competence
- High commercial acumen
- Performance marketing with particular focus around conversion and referrals
Salary package, annual performance bonus, employee share options and 5 weeks annual leave.
Like all talent that join our team, we not only support but also encourage the growth and development of your extraordinary skills.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Contact Name: Elizabeth Roberts
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org