Senior Content Producer
Posted 16 Jun 2022
Closes 16 Jul 2022
- Lead and create organic growth across Nudo’s social media platforms
- Work with one of the fastest growing wedding and events companies
- Full time role available with flexibility of working from home and in our studio style office in Brunswick East.
At Nūdo, we aren’t just a kick ass team of wedding planners and event designers, we also happen to run four of Melbourne’s best wedding venues, being The Button Factory, Chapel 1885, The Wool Mill and Gather & Tailor. Our venues range from traditional wedding venues through to outdoor garden or small spaces to house your micro wedding.
Above all else, we care about the experiences of our clients and our team. We take time to understand our clients vision and what matters most, and when the day comes, we bring it all together to create the kind of experience our clients and their guests will rave about for years.
Experience above all else. That’s our tag line at Nudo.
About the role
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media! We want the successful candidate to create and distribute relevant and gorgeous content for Nudo and its portfolio of brands and venues, both on our social media platforms and company websites. We want this role to take ownership of driving organic growth across our digital channels by creating both visual and written content. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing an annual content calendar in line with wider marketing team campaigns and objectives
- Create content that is on brand and accurate across all brands, ensuring no bleed or overlap between brands
- Lead generation through social media channels, campaigns, content creation and optimisation
- Growing reach and engagement across social media channels and increasing website visits through planned content (blogs, videos etc.)
- Researching trends and opportunities for innovation and sharing these with the wider marketing team, ensuring Nudo is an industry leader
- Update content within website CMS to ensure new and engaging content is always available
- Build a database for an e-newsletter distribution through creative content
- Community management of social media channels and managing social networking and brand partnerships
- Create and/or brief artwork for content production and create storyboards, mood boards and scripts for video content creation
- Video content production and editing
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly reporting
- General marketing administration and support as required
Skills and experience
- Bachelor of Digital Marketing or Communications
- Ability to work across multiple brands, writing in various tone of voice at the one time
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and deliver digital marketing campaigns
- A clear and confident communicator who enjoys collaborating across all parts of the business
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to think outside the box, problem solve and contribute new ideas
- Team player who will contribute across the team to hit targets and goals
- Proven ability to manage social media channels and increase engagement
- Analytical and able to report in line with digital metrics
- This role also requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Why work with us
At Nūdo, we work hard and laugh often. Yes, we’re professionals who strive for outrageous goals but if it ain’t fun, we’re doing it wrong! Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Encouraged work life balance with flexibility around hours and options to work from home
- We have wellbeing and social committees to keep our team engaged, valued and celebrated
- Work at one of our venues in our studio style office
- Grow in your role as we grow. At Nudo we are interested in bringing on people who want more out of their job than simply what’s written in their job description. We want thought leaders and innovators of all kinds.
Instead of us tell you why you should want to join our bad ass team, here’s what some of our team have to say about why they work with us:
- “I love the culture here. By far the best cultural experience I’ve had in a workplace”
- “I honestly love working for Nudo because I feel like I am part of something great!! The vision the Co-founders have is so damn inspirational and I feel grateful to be part of something so beautiful and modern that’s going to take over the events world”
- “You are continually seen, heard, and challenged to become the best version of yourself and explore what it is that lights your soul on fire”
- “Nudo doesn’t just focus on the growth of its company, it also focuses on the growth of its people”
How to apply
For more information about this role, please contact Lauren Barrah, Head of People and Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0433 314 467.
If this role has piqued your interest, please click ‘Apply’ on this ad and submit a resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the position. Also feel free to get your stalk on and visit our website https://nudo.com.au/ and socials to understand more of who we are and what we believe in.
Applications close on 3 July 2022 date.
- Contact Name: Lauren Barrah
- Contact Email: email@example.com