Senior Advertising & Partnerships Manager, New Zealand - Maternity Leave Cover
Posted 15 May 2023
Closes 10 Jul 2023
As a leader within the Pedestrian Group business, your primary duties as a Senior Advertising & Partnerships Manager, New Zealand are to identify new commercial opportunities and drive our commercial output to achieve revenue targets in New Zealand. Reporting into the CCO, this role requires existing market relationships at all levels, the ability to identify new revenue streams. You must confidently balance Pedestrian Group’s interests against client and market requirements and collaborate with all internal departments to create engaging solutions which make Pedestrian Group’s commercial opportunities standout from the market. This is an Auckland-based role for a 12 month contract period.
You’ll be working across all Pedestrian Group commercial properties. The role calls for a multidisciplinary approach, someone who can collaborate effectively with internal departments, provide market leadership and advice and one that isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Continue to grow revenue and build the commercial offering in New Zealand.
- Track and manage the New Zealand market sales pipeline and account activities in Advendio with 100% accuracy.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Pedestrian Group offerings/ products and their place in the industry.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (IE: media planners to senior executives and CMOs)
- Create and vet market leading pitches across all Pedestrian platforms (Native, Video, Podcast, Events, Activations) for our clients. With this, you need to understand client objectives and translate these into campaigns which deliver results.
- Build comprehensive client proposals, including developed storyboards, distribution strategy, copywriting and insights.
- Drive digital first thinking to develop new products and solutions for our national sales team.
- Financial reporting to 100% accuracy
- Self starter with strong sales experience in online advertising.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships. Advertisers’ contacts at both all professional levels – both junior and c-suite level.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience ideal
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- “Hunter mentality,” tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated, dynamic environment
If this sounds like you; apply now!