Senior Account Manager/Account Director, Consumer and Sustainability Communications
Posted 23 Jun 2022
Closes 23 Jul 2022
- Are you passionate about telling stories and creating ideas that drive positive change?
- Do you have experience developing strategic, integrated communications campaigns for local and global brands?
- Are you motivated by working in a team environment that puts its people at its heart?
- Are you an experienced Account Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a purpose-led communications focus?
- Or, are you an established Account Director looking to specialise in Sustainability-focused communications?
This is your opportunity to become an agent of change with leading Australian strategic communications agency, Sefiani who was also most recently named by CommsCon as 2022 Mid-Sized Agency of Year.
Because of significant growth we have a new role for an experienced Account Manager or Account Director, Consumer and Sustainability Communications and are looking for a passionate, experienced and confident Senior Account Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career to join us for this role. You will work as a key member of our rapidly expanding Sustainability Practice where you will apply your experience and smart thinking to lead creative, insight-led campaigns as well as corporate communications programs for both local and global brands and engage a diverse range of audiences and stakeholders.
You will work as part of a best-in-class Sustainability Comms team and collaborate to deliver award-winning programs that enhance and protect our clients’ brands and reputations and use creativity to connect with audiences on issues that matter and positively impact people and planet. The role will include the implementation of integrated communications campaigns across earned media, social, content and partnerships. With a strong focus on the professional development of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn from our senior specialists in strategy and creative, as well as issues and crisis management.
Our clients include leading blue-chip global, purpose-led organisations and local disruptors spanning the beauty and wellness, technology, consumer goods, professional and financial services and agriculture.
Our company culture:
People are our greatest asset, and Sefiani people are smart, professional and friendly. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, heard and valued; and a spirit of team collaboration where people genuinely like each other and are ambitious for each other’s career success, ensuring no one is left behind.
We’re passionate about communications and our profession. We also value our time for family, friends, fitness and fun and have a true work/life balance – we don’t just talk about it! And we’re different because we don’t operate in silos. We create bespoke teams for each client account drawing from people across the agency, providing limitless opportunities for interesting work and career advancement.
The expertise you bring to the role:
- 6+ years’ experience in a PR agency or in-house environment with experience ideally in both consumer and corporate communications
- Experience working with clients to take an integrated brief from concept through to implementation – and proven experience developing winning campaign strategies that capture attention and create impact
- Exceptional media relations skills, know how to craft a great story and build positive relationships with journalists across mainstream and specialist media
- You are a digital nativeand are tapped into culture, with experience delivering integrated campaigns across earned, paid and social channels
- You are an excellent writer and captivating storyteller
- You think smart and act fast, take initiative and bring proactive ideas to the table.
- You are curious, confident and able to develop positive relationships with clients, media and colleagues.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, by anticipating challenges, communicating clearly and consistently with the client and your team to ensure deadline and budget adherence
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of corporate sustainability and ESG trends and share knowledge with others
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Contribute to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
- Participate in new business development including research and analysis that provides insight into business opportunities and CSR impact
- Build relationship with clients and colleague at all levels
- Manage junior team members and participate in their career growth and development
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with Sefiani’s REAL Values (Respect, Energise, Aspire, Learn)
- Paid Parental Leave (pro-rated on tenure) including paid superannuation contribution (for mothers)
- Paid volunteer time off (one day) to support a cause that you care about
- Paid wellbeing days off (two days per year)
- Public holiday swap
- Paid Birthday Day off
- Loyalty leave
- Recharge afternoon after major projects
- Summer Fridays (early finish at 3.30 PM from 1 Dec to end of Feb)
- 50% mobile bill reimbursement (up to a total of $50 per month)
- Contact Name: Tina Peng
- Contact Email: email@example.com