Senior Account Manager
Posted 12 Sep 2023
Closes 12 Oct 2023
We are Seeker Agency, Australia’s leading Events and Activations agency.
Our approach is simple: Great People Doing Great Things For Great Brands. We launched over 15 years ago with some incredible clients on large-scale events, smaller experiences, global projects and epic brand activations.
We deliver events that are creative, daring and bold. Underpinning everything we do is expert strategy and a focus on results. We specialise in understanding brands and customers — delivering an authentic and results-driven event experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Account Manager at Seeker Agency, you build and maintain long lasting relationships with your clients and operate as the lead contact for all matters relating to key client accounts.
You will support a diverse portfolio of clients across major events, corporate events and brand activations.
You will be working on proposals and tenders, managing a portfolio of live projects, assisting with new client strategy, and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our events.
In your day to day you will:
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership team to identify, develop and implement strategic plans to grow existing accounts and build new business
- Partner closely with your clients to effectively present strategic and creative work and provide a proactive client service
- Lead and manage client communication such as project schedules, budgets, timelines, contract reports and WIP documentation
- Act as a champion for Seeker agency and understand our business, offerings, competitors as well as the wider industry
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise project profitability
- Take client briefs and input into create briefs to ensure they convey the right amount of information to allow the creative team to build great work
- Ensure proposals and tenders are delivered to an exceptionally high quality as well as within timeframes and budgets
- Act as a mentor and coach more junior members of the team to do their best work
You will be working in a dynamic team and need to be driven, enthusiastic and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients to understand the brief and business problem that the event or activation needs to solve
- Approximately 5+ years experience as an Account Manager ideally within the events industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and stakeholders alike
- Leadership and coaching capabilities to support more junior members of the team
- A hunger to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to work proactively to anticipate things before they are needed
- A love for working with an awesome bunch of people who have lots of fun doing what they do!
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If the above is ringing true AND you want to join an amazing bunch of fun, creative and hardworking people who collaborate over weekly pilates classes, quarterly creative days, celebrate with an Annual Retreat, professional development workshops, and hold a strong CSR focus (to name a few of our many perks!) then please send your CV and a cover letter for your application – including reasons why you want to work with Seeker Agency.
At Seeker Agency we’re an equal opportunity employer and strive to encourage building a diverse team where everyone has the same opportunity to succeed. We can’t wait to hear from you!