Senior Account Manager
Posted 29 Apr 2022
Closes 29 May 2022
Who we are and what we do:
At Awaken, we’re passionate about seamlessly blending strategy and creativity–and we always have fun doing it. We’re an award-winning, full-service agency that has been growing 100% YoY for 5 years. We are on the lookout for new talent to support our budding agency whilst we move through the next phase of growth. We’re a tight network of creators and marketers located all around the world. We’re united through technology and enjoy daily and weekly catch-ups with all of our team members, wherever they are in the world. We embrace all forms of communication. From email to Slack, video calls to face-to-face meetings, we believe consistent support and open channels are key to happy staff members and successful campaigns. We offer our clients a high level of care and attention that begins from the moment we first make contact. Our clients are businesses looking to make their brands, products and services stand out. They’re looking for impact and they don’t want to be restricted by traditional thinking or approaches.
What we’re looking for:
The Senior Account Manager is the primary contact and gatekeeper of client relationships. You will own these relationships and ensure a trusting, productive and collaborative partnership is nurtured between Awaken and our clients. You’ll be responsible for working with the team to identify cross-sell/ upsell opportunities to increase revenue across the portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Lead client accounts at a senior level managing projects, always thinking a step ahead of client needs and those of their customers.
- Manage day-to-day activity for client projects.
- Project manage campaigns: brief internal teams, host meetings, manage stakeholders and approvals.
- Work closely with the Media team on implementation, review, and ensure all components are done on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
- Troubleshoot creative issues with the Media team if necessary.
- Work with the Creative and Social teams to create content marketing strategies for your clients.
- Oversee the development of creative concepts and brand initiatives for clients from digital assets to photoshoots.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between Client and Agency teams, providing support during ideation, strategy development and execution.
- Manage project/campaign financials – budget control, forecasting, invoicing and reconciliation.
- Focus on ensuring Awaken maintains superior client service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
What you’ll bring:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things campaign marketing, creative and media. You will bring a curious mind that wants to understand trends and insights and enjoys working collaboratively and autonomously.
You will need to:
- Have 4+ years experience agency account management experience
- Be enthusiastic, hardworking and confident
- Be self-motivated & self-directed
- Have exceptional attention to detail, even when working across multiple clients and campaigns
- Be a team player, but have the ability to meet individual deadlines
You will have:
- Knowledge of what makes a great ad campaign – how creative and media work together
- Exceptional client service and people skills
- Digital advertising experience essential
- Above the line advertising experience is advantageous but not essential
What we offer:
- We have a stylish office in North Sydney but support flexible working arrangements- choose to work from the office, from home or both. Client meetings will be in person.
- Extra perks for coming into the office include free tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and bi-monthly team lunches.
- At Awaken we believe in having great people, and accomplishing great work. This is down to our team culture. For those in Sydney, we organise regular team outings to keep us all connected.
- Opportunity for growth in the role, we would support the successful candidate in their development of an area of interest and progression for their next role.
If this looks like the job for you please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending through a CV and a cover letter
- Contact Name: Recruitment
- Contact Email: email@example.com