Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 10 Nov 2022
Closes 10 Dec 2022
THE EYEBROW ATELIER is founded by Sharon Lee, who pioneered the luxury brow space in Australia and continues to be Australia’s leading luxury brow brand. We are located in the leafy village of Woollahra within a divine open space salon. We service clients in Sydney at our Atelier and tour both nationally and internationally for client appointments.
We are an exclusive offering that in an all-inclusive service. We offer an array of drinks and nibbles in our client lounge. Our team are the best of the best in their field and we’ve a lovely family-orientated culture. We’re mature, sensible, hard working and have fun in the process.
Qualifications & experience
- Extremely organised
- Solid math/bookkeeping skills
- Understanding of social media
- Able to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and able to manage team
We are looking for a MATURE and driven Manager who has exceptional bookkeeping skills, based at FOH to work closely with the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be very capable and responsible with superior attention to detail and at least 6yrs experience in a similar role under their belt.
The role is substantial. It involves handling all bookings, reconciling, opening and closing the salon, rosters, marketing, reports, financials, stock control and forecasting as well as being a core part of our growth and product development. You will have a real voice in the brand.
Solid math skills are invaluable in this position as we are a prepaid offering and managing payments and reconciliations are big part of the position.
We work within a very supportive environment, largely amongst high net worth clients and celebrities. Discretion is important as is being able to liaise with a broad range of clientele.
If you are fabulous with numbers, computer savvy and motivated to drive business, we want to hear from you.
English must be fluent and conservative grooming impeccable.
Note: Due to demand only successful applicants will be contacted.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operations, staff, rosters, stock control, appointments, payments and reconciling. Opening and closing the business. Working closely with the Managing Director on all aspects of the business/brand.
- Truly luxurious surroundings, working alongside a lovely team and the opportunity to really own the role, grow and build a career. We are open to 4-5 day working week for the right candidate.